With over two decades of experience and service to the Bakersfield community, Specialized Cleaning Technologies is a leader in Southern California residential carpet cleaning and commercial cleaning. Having assisted thousands of satisfied home owners and businesses in Kern County, SCT is ready to show you how we can improve the cleanliness and freshness of your home through thorough, environmentally safe carpet and rug disinfecting. Call on us today at 661-834-4444 to learn more about our services:
- Home carpet cleaning: our truck-mounted extraction machines work on Berber, shag, and other styles
- Hardwood floor and tile cleaning: we’ll leave high traffic areas looking brand new
- Water damage restoration: we provide industrial strength extraction after fire or natural disaster
- Mold and mildew removal: we get rid of the bacteria which plagues your home through embedded filth in your carpet.
- Office, retail, and commercial: from sanitizing hospital floors to monthly cleaning services for your shop or restaurant, we’ll help keep you up to code
All SCT carpet technicians are training and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration. We are proud to serve the Bakersfield area and are on call to answer any questions about carpet and floor cleaning and related services. Call 661-834-4444 today to schedule a free consultation and estimate.
Widely recognized as providing the best carpet cleaning in Kern County, SCT utilizes truck-mounted extraction methods, as well as spot-cleaning, odor elimination, and Teflon application. We also take great pride in our house cleaning division, which has its own loyal customer base. We provide weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly house cleaning services. We’re dedicated to catering to our customers’ individual needs, and of course, getting the job done right.
Local businesses are the backbone of a community. SCT was founded in Bakersfield with our combined 21 years of experience in the profession. We take pride in humble beginnings and our growth into an industry trend-setter. And because we’re locally owned and operated, we know our community and make it a personal goal to offer the best in the field.